Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a report on some for the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent an invention good an inspiration you might think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor InventHelp Commercials and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, however they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly beyond the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent idea is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not want to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and study part things yourself as marketable as it can.